And you are playing a big role in getting the job done.
NACHES, Wash. -- Fire Investigators blame cigarettes for last week's 3-alarm Naches house fire.
The fire broke out late Wednesday night on Young Grade Road.
Every station in the upper valley responded to the fire that caused $500 thousand in damage.
Fire Marshals and a private investigator tell KIMA cigarette remains started the fire on the deck.
Investigators: Cigarettes blamed in Naches house fire; $500k damage
The fire was one of the bigger house fires in recent years.