Story Updated Fri May 24 10:21:14 PDT 2013
Investigation: Was your home a former meth lab?
It's not something you're likely to look for when buying a home: was meth cooked here? And if it was it can be dangerous to you and your family.
- Dialing 911 in Yakima from a cell phone has its limits
- Police now believe missing doctor was kidnapped or murdered
- Yakima School District approves new science curriculum
- Could Skagit Bridge collapse happen in Yakima?
- Gov. Inslee says I-5 bridge repair will cost $15 million
- Police arrest Lower Valley man in connection with drive-by shooting
- Wet weather floods Yakima streets
- Officer pulls gun at Highland High as 'senior prank' goes bad
- More abandoned cars popping up around Yakima
- AAA: Average price of gasoline in Wash. state now $4
- WSU votes to limit tuition hike to 2 percent
- More top stories...