2 young kids burned in mobile home fire near Grandview

2 young kids burned in mobile home fire near Grandview
GRANDVIEW, Wash.-- Investigators blame a space heater for a fire that burned two young children in a mobile home near Grandview Tuesday morning.

The fire started on the 800 block of North County Line Road.

It is not clear how badly the children were injured. Authorities say family took them to a hospital in Sunnyside before an ambulance arrived.

The fire damaged one bedroom in the home.