10/1/2014

Currently

50°F

Clear
Humidity: 68%
Pressure: 30.16 in

Local

Investigators: Fire rips through home in Cowiche

Investigators: Fire rips through home in Cowiche
COWICHE, Wash.-- A stove is to blame for a fire that ripped through a home in Cowiche this morning. The two people inside made it out safely.

Investigators said the fire on Livengood Road started when the people were cooking. Firefighters thought it could have been put out easily. But, by the time they got there the fire was already in the walls. The home is considered a total loss.
Share:
A Nile Valley library was awarded thousands of dollars in donated books A Nile Valley library was awarded thousands of dollars in donated books