Watch: Fire rips through Selah home

Watch: Fire rips through Selah home »Play Video
Photo by Tyler Slauson, Action News

SELAH, Wash. -- A neighbor rushed to a burning home after seeing flames Monday afternoon.

No one was inside when the fire broke out on the 1600 block of Nagler Road.

Action News learned one firefighter was checked for a twisted knee. No one else was hurt.

A neighbor said she saw the fire and ran to the house make sure no one was home.

"I looked out my kitchen window and we saw smoke on the other side of the neighbor's house, and I grabbed my coat and ran out and ran over here and made sure that Tim wasn't in the house and then helped get the dog out," said neighbor Cindy Morgan.

Crews found a space heater inside the home, but it's too early to say that's what started it.