Fire rips through Yakima home

Fire rips through Yakima home
YAKIMA, Wash. -- Fire burned a Yakima home around 7:00 Wednesday night. Firefighters said an electrical malfunction likely caused the fire.

Heavy smoke was pouring from the home when crews arrived. Officials said they were able to push the fire back into the room it started once they got inside.

Nobody was hurt. The family of four was displaced by the fire. Four of their five dogs made it out safely, officials said. They're still looking for a male chihuahua who went missing.

16 firefighters battled the flames. The home suffered around $60,000 in damage from smoke and water.