12/21/2014

Currently

44°F

Light Rain
Humidity: 85%
Pressure: 29.59 in

Home

Burger King closed after fire

YAKIMA, Wash. - An early morning fire closed a fast food restaurant Saturday. It's like the fire at the Burger King on South 1st Street was caused by grease.

The hood of the building was the most impacted. The Health District was notified and all open food had to be thrown out.

Damage to the building and loss of business is estimated to be $15,000.
Share:
City employee's personal texts revealed City employee's personal texts revealed