7/26/2014

Currently

78°F

Clear
Humidity: 37%
Pressure: 30.11 in

Home

Out-of-control outdoor burn destroys home near Wapato

Out-of-control outdoor burn destroys home near Wapato
Show Caption
YAKIMA COUNTY, Wash. -- Firefighters say a mobile home near Wapato was destroyed Monday after the owner lost control of a fire while burning weeds in the yard.

Shortly after 5 p.m. Monday, fire crews from Yakima County Fire Protection District #5 responded to a house fire on the 800 block of North McKinley Road. When firefighters arrived, the mobile home was fully engulfed in flames.

The house was completely destroyed, but no one was injured.
Share:
Consumer Reports: Detergents that do the job Consumer Reports: Detergents that do the job