Family of 10 homeless after Terrace Heights fire

YAKIMA, Wash. -- New information on the mobile home fire that left a family of ten without a place to live.

Firefighters tell KIMA an electrical problem is to blame.

Three pets died in the fire on the 2200 hundred block of Butterfield Road. No one else was home at the time.

The family is still reeling.

"Definitely it's very emotional and dramatic. Honestly, it hasn't hit us yet that everything is gone," Danielle Garcia said.

The Red Cross is providing temporary housing for the family.

Donations for the Garcia family are being accepted at Hapo and Banner banks.