3 escape late night fire in Yakima

3 escape late night fire in Yakima »Play Video
Three people are out of their home in Yakima after a fire late Wednesday night.

About 11:30 firefighters responded to a fire in the 3000 block of Castlevale Road and found heavy smoke coming from under a double wide manufactured home.

One person inside the home was in a wheelchair and was rescued by firefighter. Two other people were able to escape uninjured.

Investigators think a heating system sparked the fire. Damage is estimated at five thousand dollars.