Story Updated Thu May 23 12:16:19 PDT 2013
Obama: America at a 'crossroads' in fight against terrorism
Declaring America at a "crossroads" in the fight against terrorism, President Barack Obama on Thursday revealed clearer guidelines for the use of deadly drone strikes, including more control by the U.S. military, while leaving key details of the controversial program secret.
- No pay raise for Gov. Inslee, state legislators this year
- FAA issues safety warning after fires on Boeing 737s
- Firefighters rescue missing cat from 25-foot hole: 'It's a miracle'
- Little people, big problem: Roloffs get death threats
- Digital pickpockets using smartphones to steal credit cards
- Chinook Pass to close for avalanche control
- Chilling video Susan Powell made before disappearance released
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Spring storm drops up to 16" of snow in our area
- More top stories...