Story Updated Wed May 22 17:02:55 PDT 2013
Reckless driving charges against former Union Gap mayor dismissed
A judge just dismissed reckless driving charges Wednesday afternoon against former Union Gap Mayor Jim Lemon. He said the evidence just wasn't there.
- Winter storm, freeze warnings in effect (yes, really)
- Freak snow cancels school in Bickleton
- Consumer Reports: Mechanically tenderized beef risk
- Yakima moves forward with plan to add 74 new police cars
- Wanted man still at large after 3-hour standoff in Toppenish
- Veterinarian: More marijuana means more poisoned dogs
- College coaches are best-paid state employees in Wash.
- Education spending: Idaho at bottom, Wash. below average
- Amid immigration reform, calls to change asylums
- More top stories...