Story Updated Sat May 25 19:11:57 PDT 2013
NTSB: I-5 bridge collapse is wake-up call
A team from the National Transportation Safety Board will spend a week to 10 days looking at the bridge, talking to the truck driver whose vehicle hit it, and examining maintenance documents and previous accident reports.
- Life-sized sanctuary tour in Yakima
- Saturday Market in Terrace Heights
- Japanese Pioneers of the Yakima Valley reunite
- Watch: Surveillance video shows collapse of Skagit River bridge
- The week's best photos
- Dialing 911 in Yakima from a cell phone has its limits
- Yakima School District approves new science curriculum
- Could Skagit Bridge collapse happen in Yakima?
- Wet weather floods Yakima streets
- More top stories...