12/21/2014

Currently

51°F

Clear
Humidity: 61%
Pressure: 29.82 in

8 people out of their home after Grandview fire

8 people out of their home after Grandview fire
Show Caption
Grandview, WASH -- Eight people are out of their home in Grandview after a fire yesterday afternoon. The flames broke out on the 100-block of Elm Street.

Firefighters were called out about 4:30 and found smoke on both floors of the house. A fire was burning in a wall in the kitchen, and appears to have started near a light switch.

The fire did 30-thousand dollars in damage and appears to be accidental.
Share:
Consumer Reports: How you know if a charity is really giving Consumer Reports: How you know if a charity is really giving